Read the full article
In the last post of the series about how i built fortmcmoney.com, i will talk about the challenges of making a game with weekly updates and made my conclusion.
In the sixth post of the series, i will talk about the challenges faced when building dashboard on fortmcmoney.com.
In the fifth post of the series, i will talk about how i handled Internationalization (I18N) in fortmcmoney.com. I will explain how this process started and how this process evolved to what is it.
In this fourth post of the series, i will talk about my experience in building the video and audio player on fortmcmoney.com. I will discuss about some fails and problems that occurs during the process.
In the third post of the series, i will talk about the process of preparing assets for multiples resolutions on fortmcmoney.com.
In the second post of this series, i will talk about the different techniques and iterations i’ve run through to build the photo experience in fortmcmoney.com
In this first post of a series of 7, i will talk about my experience in building fortmcmoney.com. If you have not seen the project, i suggest you take some time to view it first to have a better understanding of the challenges and decisions i made during the process of developing this huge project.
As a web developer, i always care about webpage performance and optimization. That’s part of my job to create image spritesheet to speed up loading time by minimizing the number of server requests. Initially using Photoshop to do it, i shortly came to the conclusion it wasn’t the right tool for the job. In this article, you will learn how to fasten your spritesheet creation and how to maintain it easily.